How my artistic journey started?

It was supposed to be my first blog but due to some issues it is delayed. And now I want to share my drawing journey and tell my viewers how it started.
 So it was a peculiar incident and kind of awkward for me. I was in class 3 back then, I have no idea about drawing and all I knew at that time is we draw because we have to draw in school exams. So this was my perception about drawing but it changed during the drawing exam of our school.

 So at the time of the exam I realised that my black colour was finished.So I asked from a friend and he gave me a pencil kind of thing which he was calling 'glass marking' . So I asked him that where did he get that? And he said that he was taking drawing classes and at their centre they don't use black color instead of that they use glass marking. So I used that glass marking and finished my drawing. After that when I looked into my drawing it turned out very clean and detailed. Then I had made up my mind that I'm gonna take drawing classes too, because after seeing that glass marking I was so curious about drawing.And after coming home from school I had told my mother that I wanna go to the drawing academy and she was glad that besides studies I want to learn something different. And from then I started going to drawing classes. This is all how it started.

Post a Comment

0 Comments